Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Sailing (1998) ArkhangeL DiE ElektrokuxiouN KoyotE

The Third Part of the 1998 Trilogy... Sailing.... I'm inclined to believe they are both dead by now, sailing to the other world... again.... I'm too lazy tonight to edit the words, so I'm gonna put them as they appeared online on the old web. Von Voyage!




"SailinG":

I LovE to navigate this Sea
where I can feel my purity
where I can feel I'm loved by you
I'm an angel, I'm the demon inside you

I Love to be sailing, sailing
through the Sea of LovE and Darkness
I like to be sailing, I still sailing
in a boat of WingS and LovE
above the clouds
above the Sea
in the Sky flying falling in LovE with thee
above the clouds
above the Sea
I don't want to fall from here

Our LovE is ForeveR
yeah I like to be sailing
through this Sea of LovE and Darkness
ya know I'm dying for you

Navigating by The Devil's Hand
our Dual Force of AngelS and DemonS Fight
Fight for LovE, Fighting for Patria
Our LovE is so... perfect
I'm sailing, still sailing
I LovE you as I LovE this Madness
I want to sail
I want to be One
still with Me
still by my side

side... side... side side side!
LovE LovE LovE

I want to Hail
I want to be You

I want to sail
I want to LovE You
I want to stay in this state of LifE

AnchorS can't be throwed away

we're free from everything
You and Me

I LovE You Zailene.

©Arkhangel Die Elektrokuxioun Koyote
Priest, Church Of Johtett, Ecclesia Du AlponiA 00666
IV 9 VI 1998 XXXII
AADM XY AS


Copy/Pasted from http://www.prtc.net/~dekoyote/dek/lyrics/sailing.html

No comments:

Post a Comment